This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation and submit payment.
Registration is for the following divisions:
Rookies (Tee Ball) - League Age 4 & League Age 5 (first year players) with DOB between 09/01/2014 & 08/31/2016 (LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE)
Tee Ball - League Age 5 (experienced) & League Age 6 with DOB between 09/01/13 & 08/31/2015 (LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE)
Instructional - League Age 6-9 with DOB between 09/01/2010 & 08/31/2014 (Note 1) (LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE)
Minors - League Age 8-12 with DOB between 09/01/2007 & 08/31/2012 (Notes 2 & 3) (LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE)
Majors - League Age 10-12 with DOB between 09/01/2007 & 08/31/2010 (REGISTRATION CLOSED)
50/70 Intermediate - League Age 11-13 with DOB between 09/01/2006 & 08/31/2009 (Note 4) (REGISTRATION CLOSED-NO TEAM FOR SUMMER SEASON)
Juniors - League Age 13-14 with DOB between 09/01/2005 & 08/31/2007 (REGISTRATION CLOSED)
Seniors - League Age 15-16 with DOB between 09/01/2003 & 08/31/2005 (REGISTRATION CLOSED)
Babe Ruth - BR League Age 16-18 with DOB between 01/01/2001 & 04/30/2004 (Note 5) (REGISTRATION CLOSED)
Challenger - Age 4-22 (REGISTRATION CLOSED)
Challenger Senior - Age 15+ (REGISTRATION CLOSED)
1) League Age 6 players requesting to play in the Instructional division must attend a mandatory evaluation session. The decision to allow a player to "play up" is at the sole discretion of the ESLL Board of Directors.
2) League Age 8 players requesting to play in the Minors division must attend a mandatory evaluation session. The decision to allow a player to "play up" is at the sole discretion of the ESLL Board of Directors.
3) League Age 12 players may play in the minors upon special request and approval by the ESLL Board of Directors.
4) League Age 11, 12 and 13 players may double roster with a 50/70 team and a Majors or Juniors team.
5) The Babe Ruth Division follows the Babe Ruth Age Chart which is based on birth dates between May 1st and April 30th. Little League Age 16 players may double roster with a Seniors and Babe Ruth team.
6) Little League Age is based on the age your child will be as of August 31st of the current season. In some cases, this may place your child a “League” year ahead of his or her classmates. Please CLICK HERE to determine your League League Age.
7) Please CLICK HERE for more information regarding each division including registration deadlines after which a $20.00 late fee will be charged.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. The registration process will require the Little League Medical Release form information to be completed. Please have your child's medical information such as insurance and doctor information available to complete this section. The request for a uniform size is for general ordering purposes and does not guarantee a specific number or jersey size for your child.
To complete registration, payment for the league fees will be made through our secure site. Please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card or Checking Account information available. If you are a family requesting financial aid or have a similar request, please contact Craig Krusen thru the link below.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to Craig Krusen, Player Agent for East Side Little League.
Select an option to continue with the registration.